- By using http://experiencebalkan.mk or any Experience Balkan-affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use www.experiencebalkan.mk or a Experience Balkan -affiliated website.
- Experience Balkan may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Experience Balkan. Your continued use of www.experiencebalkan.mk or a Experience Balkan -affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Experience Balkan content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Experience Balkan content requires the prior written permission of Experience Balkan.
- You agree to use www.experiencebalkan.mk and Experience Balkan affiliated websites only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.experiencebalkan.mk.
- Your use of www.experiencebalkan.mk or any Experience Balkan -affiliated sites is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Experience Balkan.
- You represent and warrant that you:
(a) have not previously been suspended by Experience Balkan or otherwise banned from the site;
(b) are not a direct competitor of Experience Balkan; and
(c) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions. In accessing or using the site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Experience Balkan does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the site at your own risk.
PRODUCTS VALIDITY, MODIFICATIONS AND AMENDMENTS:
- All products, tours and services offered by Experience Balkan are valid as per the dates displayed at experiencebalkan.mk or any Experience Balkan -affiliated website, if any. Experience Balkan is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Experience Balkan Team.
i. It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
ii. All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Experience Balkan cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
iii. If you request a date change of your confirmed travel date, Experience Balkan will attempt to honor your request; however changes from your original travel date may attract an additional fee. For multi-day and overnight tours, date changes made within seven (7) days of your confirmed travel date may also attract additional fees from our suppliers and/or service providers.
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Experience Balkan reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at experiencebalkan.mk or through Experience Balkan affiliated websites, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
i. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
PRICING AND INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Prices listed on experiencebalkan.mk and Experience Balkan -affiliated websites are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Experience Balkan.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, additional drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages, food or anything else not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of experiencebalkan.mk or Experience Balkan -affiliated websites.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS:
- i. Experience Balkan accepts payment only by bank transfer. All bank fees in paying with a bank transfer are on your side. If you wish to pay with a credit card, you must make your reservation in our online booking systems: TripAdvisor, Viator, Bokun, Tour Radar, or any other platform which will be implemented in the future.
ii. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
iii. Canceling a booking with Experience Balkan can result in cancellation fees being applied by Experience Balkan, as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
iv. The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on experiencebalkan.mk and Experience Balkan -affiliated websites, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
v. Cancellation fees:
- Short tours and trips (with duration of one day or less)
- Cancellation more than 7 calendar days before the services begin, you will be charged a 15% cancellation fee
- Cancellation between 7 and 3 calendar days before the services begin, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation up to 2 calendar days before the services begin, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
- All transfers are non-refundable in all circumstances
- Packages / Special request / Multiday and extended tours / Group tours
- Cancellation more than 45 calendar days before the services begin, you will be charged 0% cancellation fee (free of charge);
- Cancellation between 45 to 16 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged with 30% cancellation fee;
- Cancellation between 15 to 5 calendar days before the service begins: you will be charged 80% cancellation fee;
- Cancellation 4 days or less before the services begin or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Bus or train tickets, Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket
- All these are non-refundable in all circumstances
vi. Procedure to cancel a booking, full cancellation of services previously confirmed by us must be followed by a confirmation of cancellation from us. Experience Balkan will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed back to you and might debit the relative cancellation or no-show charges.
EXPERIENCE BALKAN VAUCHERS:
- You will receive a personalized Experience Balkan Voucher for each tour, event or service booked. In order to access and print your Experience Balkan Voucher(s), you will be provided access to a secure webpage hosted by Experience Balkan that contains a link to your Experience Balkan Voucher(s), or the voucher will be sent to you by e-mail or fax.
PASSPORT, VISAS & INCURANCE:
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and passport they hold, to check with the consulate/embassy of the Republic of Macedonia abroad (http://mfa.gov.mk/index.php/en/consular-services/for-foreign-nationals/information-about-macedonian-entry-visas ) before they book and plan a trip to Macedonia for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- Under no circumstances will Experience Balkan or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of mk regardless of the form of action.
- Experience Balkan and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- Furthermore, Experience Balkan and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, governement restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- Experience Balkan’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Experience Balkan, mk and/or to a Experience Balkan -affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner “ is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At Experience Balkan we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Experience Balkan does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on experiencebalkan.mk or any Experience Balkan -affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that experiencebalkan.mk or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE:
- You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
i. use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
ii. use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
iii. use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
iv. use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
v. use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
vi. use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
vii. use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
viii. use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site content;
ix. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any site content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of site content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the site.