Museum of the City of Skopje is founded in 1949, and shares the location with the former railway station, that was partly destroyed in the 1963 earthquake. The museum is home to permanent еxhibitions in 2.000 m2 of exhibition space, representing the history of Skopje, from the first recorded settlements, around 3000 BC to present. The museum owns a fund of 21,950 museum objects arranged in four sections: archeology, history, ethnology and art history. “Walk through the Past” is a permanent exhibition at the Museum, which covers the period from prehistory to the early 20th century Skopje and its surroundings. Open Graphic Art Studio – Mac – GRAF “opened in 1994 which has an international character, is a place for regular contact between artists and audience, where graphic artists can create and exhibit their works.